Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A simple Chinese cuisine.
- 800 g prawns (cleaned)
- 9 tablespoons butter
- 1 stalk curry leaf
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 large egg yolks, lightly beaten
- thinly sliced chili pepper (optional)
- Heat 3 tbs of butter and fry prawn until cooked.
- Set aside.
- Add in another 6 tbs of butter into the remaining ones; heat it up.
- Stir in curry leaves until you can smell the lovely aroma, then add in garlic.
- Pour in egg yolks into wok at a high point slowly but consistently and with your other hand stir the yolks vigorously so it'll be like fine strings.
- When done, add in back the cooked prawn into the yolk mixture, stir it for a bit. Then ready to serve.