Directions See How It's Made
- Put butter in 9-by-13-by-2-inch baking pan and melt in oven while preheating to 450°F
- Put mix in bowl and add ½ cup water or just enough to hold ingredients together, mixing lightly with fork.
- Roll out on lightly floured surface to form 10-by-6-inch rectangle.
- Cut in half lengthwise, then cut each half in six crosswise strips.
- Using fork, dip each strip in butter, coating both sides; leave strips in pan.
- Arrange evenly and bake 12 to 15 minutes or until done. Serve hot.