Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice side dish to serve with fish or poultry.
- 3⁄4 lb medium-width egg noodles, cooked al dente and drained
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1⁄3 cup toasted slivered almonds
- In a large pan, stir together cooked noodles, butter, lemon juice, salt and poppy seeds. Toss in the almonds just before serving.
I downsized for two and we really enjoyed this change from potatoes or rice. I didn't use the almonds for personal preference. This was very tasty paired with chicken last evening. :D