1/1 Photo of Buttered Noodles With Garlic and Sun Dried Tomatoes
Doug Anderson's Note:
I was making Shrimp Scampi on evening and forgot about a side dish. I raided the cabinet and refrigerator and this is the result. It was a big hit. We really like garlic, so you may want to back off on it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in small sauce pan.
- 2Add garlic and cook under low heat for about five minutes.
- 3Add tomatoes and tomato paste and stir until well blended.
- 4Combine noodles, sauce and chopped parsley in a large bowl. Toss until well mixed. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttered Noodles With Garlic and Sun Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 812.3
- Calories from Fat 343
- Total Fat 38.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 156.8 mg
- Sodium 480.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 20.8 g