Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
SO easy, but SO good! Something a baby-sitter made when I was a kid and I begged my mom for afterward. Can be doctored in anyway you want or left as written and it always tastes good. I am guessing on measurements, so go with what tastes right to you.
- 1 cup egg noodles (you could use something else if you want this is just what I use) or 1 cup rotini pasta (you could use something else if you want this is just what I use)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese (to taste)
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Add butter and melt completely.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- I have used several different kinds of cheese and none at all, so be dangerous.
Thank you for sharing this lovely recipe. Often the simplest ingredients make the best dishes. This is no exception. It was quick and easy to make with excellent results. I love how versatile this recipe is, I have made it twice already. It has gone into my keeper box. I added fresh cracked black pepper, finely ground sea salt, fresh parsley and Pecarino romano and used spagettini noodles. This was wonderful as a side, and also served with Country Beef Patties. Made for Name That Ingredient Tag Game.
Very good. Made as directed except to increase the cheese to about 4-5 tablespoons. Serve with Italian Baked Chicken#344558. Made for Zaar Alphabet Soup tag game.
One of my favorite side dishes! I like to add a lot of black pepper for a little spice. Thanks for posting!!