Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Cooking At Home. A lovely mix of herbs and egg noodles
- 454 g egg noodles
- 6 liters water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2⁄3 cup butter, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh parsley, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- Cook noodles in boiling water and salt in Dutch oven for 10-12 min, stirring occasionally,until tender but firm.
- Drain well.
- Turn into large bowl.
- Add remaining 6 ingredients.
- Toss until well coated.
We enjoyed this recipe very much :D I loved the chives and the rosemary together. This was quick and easy and I can see this alongside many dinners to come. Thanx AceofHearts for sharing this tasty recipe. Made for PAC Spring 2008
I agree, this is a lovely mix of herbs and egg noodles. Very similar to a Pasta dish I recently enjoyed at one of our favorite restaurants. Other then having to sub the fresh rosemary with just a bit of dry I made as posted. The fresh chives were from my spring garden, - it was great to be cutting fresh herbs after our long prairie winter! The parsley was from the market. We loved this dish - so easy to make and tastes great! Another added to my family cookbook!