Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This simple dish is really easy to make and good. Try different types of noodles with it.
Make and share this Buttered Garlic Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml mccormick salt'n spice seasoning
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- 226.79 g cooked noodles
- 118.29 ml monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Combine the garlic powder salt'n spice and melted butter.
- Toss with the drained cooked noodles.
- Add shredded montery jack cheese, stir to mix.
This was good. I did need to add about 1 tablespoon half-and-half to help the cheese melt easier. I surved it with fried chicken. I will be making this again.
This is such a great little recipe for a side dish. DS said I really love these mom. I know they're not good for you with all that butter, but the taste is fabulous. I did take the adivce of a previous reviewer and brought the amount of butter down to 1/4 cup. Still more than enough. Thanks for a keeper Fluffy. Made for I Recommend~
Tried this last night. I think it could have used a little less butter. but other than that, it was really good. Great sidedish!!