Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This simple dish is really easy to make and good. Try different types of noodles with it.
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml mccormick salt'n spice seasoning
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- 226.79 g cooked noodles
- 118.29 ml monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Combine the garlic powder salt'n spice and melted butter.
- Toss with the drained cooked noodles.
- Add shredded montery jack cheese, stir to mix.
This was good. I did need to add about 1 tablespoon half-and-half to help the cheese melt easier. I surved it with fried chicken. I will be making this again.
This is such a great little recipe for a side dish. DS said I really love these mom. I know they're not good for you with all that butter, but the taste is fabulous. I did take the adivce of a previous reviewer and brought the amount of butter down to 1/4 cup. Still more than enough. Thanks for a keeper Fluffy. Made for I Recommend~
Tried this last night. I think it could have used a little less butter. but other than that, it was really good. Great sidedish!!