Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
How much easier does it get than a one-pan dinner? Bon Appetit's "Too Busy to Cook" is just that! Throw a simple salad together, set the table, and you're there! Save your valuable time for more important things!
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 ounces fettuccine, freshly cooked
- 6 ounces bay shrimp
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Melt butter with garlic in small saucepan over medium heat.
- Pour over fettuccine and toss.
- Add shrimp, cheeses and parsley.
- Season with pepper.
- Toss thoroughly.
- Serve immediately.
Delicious! I cut the recipe in half and used fresh shrimp that I sauteed in olive oil, garlic and added some lemon. Had along with a greek salad. Yummo! Thanks for sharing Fluffster! Linda