1/7 Photos of Buttered Egg Noodles (Best Ever)
David Ball's Note:
The creamiest buttered egg noodles you will ever taste. Always a hit and easy to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water, 2 boullion cubes and 1/2 stick of butter to boil using med to high heat.
- 2Add egg noodles.
- 3Cook until noodles are desired texture.
- 4(About 6-8 minutes) During last minute of cooking add remaining 1/2 stick of butter.
- 5(You may add additional butter if desired. Also you may use 1 can of chicken broth instead of bullion. I suggest using bullion).
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttered Egg Noodles (Best Ever)
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.8
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 380.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 8.5 g