Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This I put together when I was wanting something sweet with milk.It's quick and easy both in making and drinking.
- 78.07 ml Kahlua
- 28.34 g buttershots butterscotch schnapps
- 118.29 ml cold milk
- whipped cream
- chocolate syrup or caramel ice cream topping
- In a tall glass fill with ice.
- Add liqueurs and milk. Stir.
- Top with whipped cream and swirl some syrup on top.
Wow! This was so good! I really enjoyed the kahlua w/ the butterscotch too. Very easy to drink:)
This was soooooooooo good....just what I was looking for! The butterscotch so good with the Kahlua, Thank you Risa!
Loved the butterscotch/Kahlua combination. Thanks, Rita!