1/2 Photos of Buttered Beets and Celeriac
If you want a more contrasting recipe cook the celeriac in separate water than the beets - otherwise it turns beet colored.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pare beets and cut into cubes.
- 2Bring salted water to a boil and add beets, reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- 3Pare celeriac and cut into cubes. Add to beets and continue simmer for another 20 minutes.
- 4While those are cooking in a skillet saute onion in butter until tender.
- 5Drain beets and celeriac. Add onions to veggies and toss with vinegar and oil. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttered Beets and Celeriac
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.6
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 161.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g