- 3 -4 lbs chicken, cut up
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Dip chicken in canned milk, then roll in flour, salt and pepper mix.
- Melt butter in shallow baking dish.
- Put floured chicken in pan, skin side down.
- Bake uncovered in hot oven, 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken over, pour mixture of soup, water and milk over and around chicken. Bake 30 minutes longer or until tender.