Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my own creation and I must say that's a treat. It's warm and mellow tasting.
Make and share this Buttered Almond Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- 10 ounces hot coffee, freshly brewed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Molly McButter, powder
- Splenda sugar substitute (or sugar)
- Pour coffee into a heavy mug.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until dissolved.
This is very simple and yummy. I usually drink my coffee with cream, but with this coffee I didn't need it. The almond flavoring gives it such a nice flavor plus the touch of Molly McButter is nice. I used regular sugar but just a little. Thanks for sharing!
This is really good! Had along with breakfast this morning to wake me up. Delicious flavored, and it's so nice for a change! So glad you just posted it! Pam