Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a real kick back tea that you'll want to snuggle up with while reading the latest best seller. Don't forget the blankie to add to the snuggle comfort!
- 6 ounces hot black tea (your favorite)
- 1 ounce bailey's irish cream
- 3⁄4 ounce dekuyper butterscotch schnapps
- 1 1⁄2 ounces cream
- sugar, to taste if desired
- 1 maraschino cherry (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a mug and stir.
- Garnish with a cherry if desired, and serve.
Next time I will use less baileys and butterscotch snapps because it was a little bit too sweet near the end. Or maybe use more black tea. But the flavors were great. Thanks Annacia :) Made for 123 hit wonders
MMMMM...smooth, creamy and delicious! I really enjoyed this tea. I added just a little sugar and didn't bother with the garnish. Warm and relaxing - just great - thanks for sharing the recipe!