Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups unsalted butter, softened
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 lbs icing sugar
- 4 -6 tablespoons heavy cream
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter until fluffy. Slowly add in icing sugar and continue creaming until well blended.
- Add salt, vanilla and 3 tbsp cream. Blend on low until moistened. Add an additional 1-3 tbsp cream until you reach the desired consistency. Beat at high speed until frosting is smooth and fluffy.
- 1/4 recipe to frost 12 cupcakes - 1/2 c unsalted butter, pinch of salt, 3/4 tsp vanilla, 1/4 lb icing sugar, 1-1.5 tbsp cream.