1/1 Photo of Buttercream
Standard buttercream- very buttery
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt in bowl of standing mixer;
- 2place bowl over pan of simmering water. Whisking gently but constantly.
- 3heat mixture until thin and foamy and registers 160 degrees on instant-read thermometer.
- 4Beat egg mixture on medium-high speed with whisk attachment until light, airy, and cooled to room temperature, about 5 minutes.
- 5Reduce speed to medium and add butter, one piece at a time. .
- 6Once all butter is added, increase speed to high and beat 1 minute until light, fluffy, and thoroughly combined.
- 7(Can be covered and refrigerated up to 4 days.).
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttercream
Serving Size: 1 (862 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4347.3
- Calories from Fat 3493
- Total Fat 388.1 g
- Saturated Fat 239.4 g
- Cholesterol 1822.1 mg
- Sodium 448.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 202.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 202.7 g
- Protein 29.0 g