Prep 6 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is just how I thought butterbeer would taste. Some other recipes have milk or apple juice, but I had thought it should be bubbly, not creamy or frozen.
- 1 cup club soda
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch sundae sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- Microwave butter and topping in a 2 cup glass on high 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, till syrup is bubbly and butter is melted.
- Stir and cool 30 seconds.
- Slowly mix in soda (mixture will fizz quite a bit).
- Serve in 2 coffee mugs or small glasses.