Recipe by emmi_imme
Tasty and flavorful hot chocolate with a milk and butterscotch edge.
Top Review by Midwest Maven
This was really delicious, a little on the sweet side but we loved it. Just make sure that you heat the milk before adding it in step 3, or the milk will curdle. I learned that the hard way. I will definitely make this again, and not just because it reminded me of Harry Potter lol! Made this for Spring PAC 2008.
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons hot chocolate powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- In single cup or on stovetop:.
- Melt butter and honey together.
- Add milk, sugar, vanilla, and butterscotch.
- Heat until it reaches desired temperature (hot drink).
- Mix in hot chocolate powder and cinnamon (the cinnamon is very strong, 1 tsp tends to be too much, so I recommend just a little pinch for extra flavor).