Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is so simple to make, it is a good one for kids to have a hand in.I always keep pre-made shells in the freezer for those "unexpected"guests and the other ingredients are things you usually have on hand.
- 24 prepared tart shells
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons soft butter
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch cinnamon (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup raisins (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped walnuts or 1⁄3 cup pecans
- Combine all the above ingredients.
- Fill tarts shells 2/3 full.
- Bake at 375* for 18 minutes.
These are delicious! I omitted the nuts cause I'm picky ;)
They freeze well too!!
Tarts were just fantastic! I added cocoanut to it
HI CAROL ANN Loved your recipe, just made them today and they are just about gone. The only thing different I did is omitted the cinnamon and walnut, have some fussies in the house. I will definately make them again.