Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adopted from the RecipeZaar account. I haven't made it yet.
- 118.29 ml butter
- 236.59 ml flour
- 29.58 ml icing sugar
- 354.88 ml brown sugar
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 14.79 ml white vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml raisins
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- Mix 1/2 cup of butter with flour and icing sugar.
- Press into an 8" square microwave safe pan.
- Cook uncovered in microwave, 4 to 5 minutes on full power.
- Beat together the remaining ingredients, except the raisins.
- Stir in raisins and pour over base.
- Bake in microwave for 4 to 6 minutes on full power.