Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adopted from the RecipeZaar account. I haven't made it yet.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix 1/2 cup of butter with flour and icing sugar.
- Press into an 8" square microwave safe pan.
- Cook uncovered in microwave, 4 to 5 minutes on full power.
- Beat together the remaining ingredients, except the raisins.
- Stir in raisins and pour over base.
- Bake in microwave for 4 to 6 minutes on full power.