Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Mix and press into an 8" pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 1/3 cup melted margarine 1 tsp.
- vanilla 1 Tbsp flour 1 cup brown sugar 2 Tbsp milk 1 cup raisins 1 egg, beaten Mix and pour over bottom layer.
- Bake 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees.
This slice was dark in color when I took it out of the oven after 20 minutes. I found it tasted on the fatty side. It was good tasting but did not knock my socks off. It was easily prepared and cleaned up easily. I guess I look for the yummy factor in all of my baking and this one just wasn't up to my liking. This is a personal preference.
I made this and took it to work and the girls loved it. My husband also likes it alot. It was very easy to make but i doubled it to make a 9X13 pan. It is much easier than making traditional butter tarts but has all the flavor of the real thing. Thanks for the nice recipe.