Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Just as good but as a bar instead of in a tart shell.
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- Combine till crumbly and press into an ungreased 8" pan.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
- Mix all topping ingredients and pour on cooked base.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
almost exactly like mine. i add maple syrup to light corn syrup and use mostly egg yolks. i have baked all the ingredients together and set out like fudge squares. nice with coffee.
I am not a fan
This was so much simpler than normal butter tarts but they taste just as good! Thanks for the recipe!