Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Heat oven to 425.
- Place butter into 13x9 baking pan and place in hot oven just until butter has melted.
- In a bowl stir together the Bisquik and the cold water.
- Gently smooth into a ball and on a floured surface knead about 5 times.
- Roll dough into rectangular 10"x6" with lightly floured rolling pin.
- Cut lengthwise in half.
- Cut each half crosswise into 12 equal strips about 3" long and 3/4" wide.
- Dip each strip into butter you have melted in the baking pan, coating both sides of strip.
- Arrange strips in baking pan.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
The first time I made these was at my aunts home, and I loved them! I'd forgotten how to make them and couldn't find the recipe anywhere, including the Bisquick site. Since my aunt passed two years ago, I couldn't call her to ask how to make them. Thank you for the recipe, and for good memories it brings me!! I sprinkled them lightly before baking with McCormicks California Style garlic salt to jazz them up a little, just as she did. Made them even better!