- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs new baby red potatoes (the tiny ones, about 1-inch, if yours are larger, cut in half)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley or 2 tablespoons dill, fresh
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a dutch oven or 10" skillet. Add potatoes, stir to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low, shaking the pan occasionally until the potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Put in serving dish, pour any remaining butter over and sprinkle with fresh parsley or dill.