Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Keep your butter spreadable! This spread can also be used for frying and on cooked vegetables. I do not use margarines at all as I don't think they're very good for us. Use any oil you prefer, but I haven't tried olive oil yet as the taste might be too pronounced. Use a food processor or blender for this.
- 1 lb butter
- 8 tablespoons oil (approximately)
- Cut the butter into large chunks and pop into a processor or blender.
- Blend the butter, and add the oil.
- Process until light and creamy.
- Remove from processor with a rubber spatula to a suitable container.
- For daily use, when weather is not very hot, keep in bread bin at room temperature.