1 hr 13 mins
From B&G canning mag. Once warmed can be poured over challah/briocho or ice cream.
My Private Note
Half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large pot combine sugar and butter. Cook over medium heat for 5-8 minutes until mixture begins to brown, stirring constantly.
- 2Add nectarine wedges to butter mixture, stirring to coat. Cook, gently stirring about 4 minutes or just until nectarines begin to soften. Stir in water and lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg and clove.
- 3Bring to a boil, boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- 4Ladle fruit/juice evenly into hot sterlized 8oz jars, leaving 1/4" headspace. Wipe rims and add lids.
- 5Process in water bath for 15 minutes, start timing once water is boiling.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter-Spiced Nectarines
Serving Size: 1 (2194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.6
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 90.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g