Prep 45 mins
Cook 28 mins
From B&G canning mag. Once warmed can be poured over challah/briocho or ice cream.
Make and share this Butter-Spiced Nectarines recipe from Food.com.
- In large pot combine sugar and butter. Cook over medium heat for 5-8 minutes until mixture begins to brown, stirring constantly.
- Add nectarine wedges to butter mixture, stirring to coat. Cook, gently stirring about 4 minutes or just until nectarines begin to soften. Stir in water and lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg and clove.
- Bring to a boil, boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Ladle fruit/juice evenly into hot sterlized 8oz jars, leaving 1/4" headspace. Wipe rims and add lids.
- Process in water bath for 15 minutes, start timing once water is boiling.