This is a large batch of frosting, easily halved. Not too, too sweet. Good for cookies and cakes. Mostly I am posting it so I can always find it!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together softened butter,shortening, and vanilla.
- 2Add sugar in increments, blending well.
- 3Add milk 1T at a time until desired consistency.
- 4Can be separated in batches and colored with food coloring.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter/Shortening Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 716.9
- Calories from Fat 649
- Total Fat 72.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.3 mg
- Sodium 34.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g