Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
The number of squares depends on how big you want them.
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1 (2 ounce) package semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1 pint marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon rum flavoring
- 3⁄4 cup broken walnuts
- 3⁄4 cup broken pecans
- Mix the sugar,milk and butter in a saucepan and cook to soft ball stage or to 236 degrees,stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate pieces,marshmallow cream,rum flavoring,walnuts and pecans.
- Beat until chocolate is melted and well blended and pour into buttered 9x9x2 inch pan.
- Cull and cut into squares.
I think there is a typo in your ingredient list. According to this same recipe that you have posted at toptastes.com, it should be two 6-ounce packages of semisweet chocolate pieces.