Butter Rum Cake ( from Scratch)
- I do it by hand just using a wire whip but you can use a Mixer. Just remember DO NOT OVER MIX --
- Beat Butter and Sugar until thoroughly blended then add Eggs One at a time then the Vanilla Extract. Sift together all Dry Ingredients -- Alternately Mix flour and double cream to butter mixture. Pour into Disposable 4 loaf tin pans or 7 cup bunt pan greased and floured. Bake onto a 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes --
- Rum Syrup.
- Boil together all Ingredients --
- Invert bunt pan drizzle Rum Syrup repeat until it is really soaked.
- When using a disposable tin just ladle syrup on to baked cake -- .