1/6 Photos of Butter Rum Bundt Cake
1 hr 15 mins
This is an easy cake to make because it starts out with a cake mix!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package butter recipe cake mix (yellow cake)
- 1 (3 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons rum extract
- 1/2 cup ready to spread vanilla frosting
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan.
- 3Beat dry cake mix, pudding mix, water, butter, eggs and 2 teaspoons rum extract in large bowl on low speed for 30 seconds.
- 4Beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
- 5Pour into Bundt pan.
- 6Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7Cool 30 minutes; remove from pan.
- 8Cool completely; about 2 hours.
- 10Place frosting in small microwavable bowl.
- 11Microwave uncovered on Medium (50% heat) for approximately 15 seconds.
- 12Stir in 1/2 teaspoon rum extract.
- 13Spread over top of cake, allowing some to drizzle down side.
- 14Sprinkle pecans over top of cake.
- 16**Cook time does not include 2 1/2 hour cooling time.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Rum Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.7
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 68.7 mg
- Sodium 348.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: