1/2 Photos of Butter Rich Pan Rolls
3 hrs 15 mins
These are just so yummy and cute too. I make these about once a week and store them in tupperware. They make excellent little sandwich rolls or allow us to always have fresh bread for meals. When I was little in Germany, my mom and her German friend used to make them without the luxury of a bread machine. The smell of fresh baked bread can't be beat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup water
- 1 large egg
- 3 1/4 cups bread flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons dry milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons fast rising yeast
- 1Prepare as dough in the bread machine.
- 2Remove dough to lightly floured board, divide into quarters, then divide each quarter into 6.
- 3Spray muffin pan with cooking/baking spray.
- 4Put each little ball into the muffin pan.
- 5Brush with egg glaze (optional).
- 6Cover dough to rise until size doubles- 1 hour.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees F, 10-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Rich Pan Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.5
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 117.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g