Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is the LIGHTEST pound cake I've ever had in my life..
- 2 cups sugar (Domino Sugar)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup butter (real butter)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 8 tablespoons Crisco (stick)
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Mix the Crisco, sugar and 1 stick of butter until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Stir in flour and vanilla instant pudding.
- Add milk.
- Pour into a greased bundt pan with sprayed pam/flour.
- Bake 325 for 1 hour.
- When cake is removed from over cut 1 stick of butter over cake and let it melt down the cake.
- DO NOT OPEN OVEN WHILE BAKING.