Recipe by Hot Cook
These are one of my husband and kids favorite bars it is a very easy and good recipe!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup pecans
- caramel topping
- 2⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Make crust by mixing flour, brown sugar and butter for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Pat into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Sprinkle with pecan halves.
- Prepare caramel mixture by combining butter and brown sugar and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil for 1 minute. Then pour over crust and pecans.
- Bake 350 for 20 to 22 minutes; until bubbly and crust is light golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over top.
- Let them melt slightly then swirl them with a knife, do not spread them.
- Cool before cutting.