Prep 0 mins
Cook 6 mins
A gooey rich dessert topping for your favorite ice cream or pound cake.
Make and share this Butter Pecan Sauce for Ice Cream recipe from Food.com.
- 10 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- In a heavy saucepan, combine dry ingredients, gradually stirring in cream until smooth.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Remove from heat, stir in butter until melted.
- Add pecans.
- Serve warm over ice cream.
It was out of this world!!! Thank u so much! I put it in top of the crepes which made it very delicious! :]
Very yummy served with Belgian Waffles! I made a half batch and used 2% milk. Thanks!
Forget the ice cream, cake and bread pudding and just Hand Me A Spoon!! ; ) All kidding aside, this is one Fabulous Sauce! I can't wait to try this on some homemade vanilla ice cream! WOW! Kittencal, you never cease to satisfy my taste buds : ) Great and simple to prepare recipe!