These make a really crisp, yummy cookie. I just learned about these this year from a friend who used to make them in Minnesota. You'll love to add them to your special cookies to make at Christmas time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream softened butter and brown sugar together well.
- 2Add next five ingredients and blend well.
- 3Drop onto greased cookie sheet 2-3 inches apart.
- 4(I recommend doing only six at a time even though it slows down the process.) Bake at 350F for 7 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven and allow to cool a few seconds.
- 6With spatula remove one at a time, flip over then roll.
- 7(It's handy to have a cup of cold water close by as these are still pretty hot. If you let them sit too long they will harden and you won't be able to roll them.).
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Pecan Roll-up Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (513 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.8
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.9 mg
- Sodium 22.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g