Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
These make a really crisp, yummy cookie. I just learned about these this year from a friend who used to make them in Minnesota. You'll love to add them to your special cookies to make at Christmas time.
- Cream softened butter and brown sugar together well.
- Add next five ingredients and blend well.
- Drop onto greased cookie sheet 2-3 inches apart.
- (I recommend doing only six at a time even though it slows down the process.) Bake at 350F for 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool a few seconds.
- With spatula remove one at a time, flip over then roll.
- (It's handy to have a cup of cold water close by as these are still pretty hot. If you let them sit too long they will harden and you won't be able to roll them.).