Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From TOH Quick Cooking.
- 1 quart butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 1 (9 inch) pastry shells, baked
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1⁄2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- additional whipped cream
- Spread ice cream into the crust; freeze for 2 hours or until firm. In a small mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg; fold in whipped cream. Spread over ice cream. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm. May be frozen for up to 2 months.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before slicing. Drizzle with ice cream topping; dollop with whipped cream.