- 10 ounces frozen loaf pound cake, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup caramel, ice ream topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut pound cake into 8 slices.
- In small bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon and mix to combine.
- Spread on one side of pound cake and cover the butter mixture with chopped pecans.
- Grill cake slices on two sided grill for 2-3 minutes until cake is heated and pecans are browned and fragrant.
- Drizzle with ice cream topping to serve. Serves 8.