Recipe by MI Mitten
This cake is not only melt in your mouth good, but it is also very quick and easy to make. Rich creamy flavor with little effort... my kind of cake. I found this recipe in the Jan/Feb 2005 issue of Home Cooking Magazine submitted by Evelyn M. Lett and had to try it and I am so glad I did. It was great and I hope all of you enjoy it as well.
Top Review by SJones
I can't believe this has not been reviewed yet, but glad to be the first. This was fantastic and so easy. Would be great with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, but is certainly wonderful all by itself. Thanks so much for posting.
- 1 (18 ounce) box2-layer butter pecan cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- Note: I know Betty Crocker makes a Butter Pecan cake mix flavor, not sure what other brands might carry it.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix together cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, and hot water; beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into well-greased Bundt pan.
- Bake 45 minutes or until cake tests done in the center.