Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
Try this one out on your next party guests.
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- pecans (to garnish) (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Combine pecans and butter; spread on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 5 minutes or until lightly toasted; cool.
- Finely chop; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla, mixing well.
- Stir in toasted pecans; gently fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon into serving dishes.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Garnish with additional pecans if desired.
I served this years ago for a Gourmet Club we were in. I used fresh pecans, not store bought. It was creamy, delicious and the perfect ending to a great meal.