Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe on http://www.cabbey.com/Funstuff/icecream.htm
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 354.88 ml pecans, chopped,toasted
- 44.37 ml butter or 44.37 ml margarine, melted
- 4.92 ml maple flavoring
- 473.18 ml half-and-half
- 473.18 ml whipping cream, unwhipped
- In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, pecans, butter and maple; mix well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into ice cream freezer container.
- Freeze according to manufacturer's directions.