Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe on http://www.cabbey.com/Funstuff/icecream.htm
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans, chopped,toasted
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups whipping cream, unwhipped
- In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, pecans, butter and maple; mix well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into ice cream freezer container.
- Freeze according to manufacturer's directions.