Recipe by Kimmie Kooks
Toasted pecans add a nutty crunch to this creamy buttery fudge. I have given this candy with its wonderful caramel flavor, as gifts at Christmastime and people always rave about it!
- 118.29 ml butter
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml brown sugar, packed
- 118.29 ml heavy whipping cream
- 0.59 ml salt
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 473.18 ml confectioners' sugar
- 236.59 ml pecan halves, toasted and coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the butter, sugars, cream and salt.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
- Stir in confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Fold in pecans.
- Spread into a buttered 8-in. square dish. Cool to room temperature.
- Cut into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/4 pounds.