Kimmie Kooks's Note:
Toasted pecans add a nutty crunch to this creamy buttery fudge. I have given this candy with its wonderful caramel flavor, as gifts at Christmastime and people always rave about it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large heavy saucepan, combine the butter, sugars, cream and salt.
- 2Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- 3Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 4Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
- 5Stir in confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- 6Fold in pecans.
- 7Spread into a buttered 8-in. square dish. Cool to room temperature.
- 8Cut into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/4 pounds.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Pecan Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.3
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.7 mg
- Sodium 36.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 0.3 g