Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
Achocolate crust is good with this too.
Make and share this Butter Pecan Crunch recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (3 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 quart butter pecan ice cream, softened slightly
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 2 Heath candy bars, crushed
- Mix crumbs and butter; press into bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk until well blended.
- Fold in ice-cream and Cool Whip.
- Spoon over crust.
- Sprinkle with crushed Heath bars.
- Thaw about 20 minutes before cutting.