Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
have not tried these yet either..but can't wait..want to get all my cookie recipes in one file
- 2 1⁄2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup pecans, toasted, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- beat brown sugar and butter in large bowl till blended.
- stir in vanilla and eggs -- add flour, baking soda and pecans. mix well.
- shape into 1" balls.
- place on ungreased cookie sheet 2" apart.
- flatten with bottom of glass dipped in sugar.
- bake at 375* for 8-10 minutes or till edges are golden brown.
- cool on cookie sheet 1 minute, then remove to wire racks to cool completely -- .