Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is just a spin off of the very good Fudge Crinkles recipe by Karen=^..^= I've just been asked for the recipe so many times that I though I should post it. It makes 40-48 cookies and really couldn't be any easier.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box butter pecan cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup toffee pieces
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Stir (by hand) dry cake mix, oil and eggs, toffee bits, pecans in a large bowl until dough forms. I really don't measure the toffee and pecans, just judge what I feel is the right amount.
- Dust hands with confectioners' sugar and shape dough into 1" balls.
- Roll balls in confectioners' sugar and place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until center is JUST SET.
- Remove from pans after a minute or so and cool on wire racks.
While my husband loved these and devoured them, others who tried them did not like them. So I think these are definitely for people who LOVE butter pecan. That said, they were easy. Thanks.
Talk abour easy and good. I had to substitute the toffee pieces for chocolate chips but they were still excellent.