Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Blue Ribbon Winner from the Wisconsin State Fair
- 473.18 ml flour
- 158.51 ml brown sugar
- 177.44 ml soft butter
- 236.59 ml pecans
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 78.07 ml brown sugar
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 29.58 ml flour
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml butterscotch chips
- 28.34 g unsweetened chocolate, melted (glaze)
- Mix flour, brown sugar and soft butter until crumbly. Mix in pecans.
- Press into 13" x 9" pan. Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, vanilla and brown sugar. Add flour and eggs. Blend.
- well. Pour over baked crust. Sprinkle with butterscotch chips.
- Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes. Drizzle with 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, melted.
- Store in refrigerator.
The taste and texture of the crust and the cream cheese was very good. I felt like the proportions of the crust to the cream cheese filling was off though. I doubled the cream cheese part, and still felt like the crust was too thick. Next time I will make it with less crust. I didn't use the butterscotch chips because I didn't have them, and I didn't use chocolate because my mom doesn't like chocolate. But it still tasted good!