Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Blue Ribbon Winner from the Wisconsin State Fair
Make and share this Butter Pecan Cream Cheese Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Mix flour, brown sugar and soft butter until crumbly. Mix in pecans.
- Press into 13" x 9" pan. Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, vanilla and brown sugar. Add flour and eggs. Blend.
- well. Pour over baked crust. Sprinkle with butterscotch chips.
- Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes. Drizzle with 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, melted.
- Store in refrigerator.
The taste and texture of the crust and the cream cheese was very good. I felt like the proportions of the crust to the cream cheese filling was off though. I doubled the cream cheese part, and still felt like the crust was too thick. Next time I will make it with less crust. I didn't use the butterscotch chips because I didn't have them, and I didn't use chocolate because my mom doesn't like chocolate. But it still tasted good!