Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Blue Ribbon Winner from the Wisconsin State Fair
Make and share this Butter Pecan Cream Cheese Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Mix flour, brown sugar and soft butter until crumbly. Mix in pecans.
- Press into 13" x 9" pan. Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, vanilla and brown sugar. Add flour and eggs. Blend.
- well. Pour over baked crust. Sprinkle with butterscotch chips.
- Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes. Drizzle with 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, melted.
- Store in refrigerator.
The taste and texture of the crust and the cream cheese was very good. I felt like the proportions of the crust to the cream cheese filling was off though. I doubled the cream cheese part, and still felt like the crust was too thick. Next time I will make it with less crust. I didn't use the butterscotch chips because I didn't have them, and I didn't use chocolate because my mom doesn't like chocolate. But it still tasted good!