This cookie recipe goes back years and has remained a favorite, I sometimes add in tiny chocolate chips to the batter :)
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, cream butter with sugars, until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture; mix well.
- Add in chopped pecans.
- Drop dough by teaspoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned (don't overbake).
These cookies are so good. I told my husband next time I would add the chocolate chips for him and he said they were great without them. Made for tag-a-thon. Thanks Kittencal for a great new cookie recipe. Bullwinkle
Kittencal....these are the best butter pecan cookies I've ever made. EVER!! The taste and texture were perfect.
Kitten... you have a winner here. Taste, texture, appearance, over the top. I'll make these often.. thanks for the recipe.